When you have a Filemail Business or Enterprise account you can keep your files available forever - no matter if you send or if you receive them from others. To take advantage of it follow these steps:
- Prepare your upload as usual
- Click the "Send" button
- In the transfer initialization popup choose "Forever" from the dropdown.
- Hit "Send"
- You are done - your files are stored forever on our servers and you can download them at any point in time (as long as you don't delete them on Sent page).
There is a couple of things that you need to keep in mind when using that feature:
- Those transfers will permanently occupy your storage space which is assigned to your account. Only way to free that space is to delete them. Read more about cleaning up your storage.
- Note: to avoid filling up your storage you can always send files with shorter availability - these files will be cleaned up automatically when they expire - releasing some of your used storage space as well.
- If you want to store more data and your account is not yet an Enterprise one - simply upgrade to a higher plan.
- If that still doesn't work for you - contact us and we'll see what we can do.