When you have a Filemail Business account you can keep your files available forever - no matter if you send or if you receive them from others. When sending files:
- Prepare your upload as usual
- Click the "Send" button
- In the transfer initialization popup choose "Forever" from the dropdown
- Hit "Send" in that popup
- You are done - your files are stored forever on our servers and you can download them at any point in time (as long as you don't delete them on Sent page).
There is a couple of things that you need to keep in mind when using that feature:
- Files send this way will fill up storage that we assign to each user account. By default every user has 100 GB available for sent and received files - this storage space is free (included in the subscription price).
- When you store data above the 100GB limit we will apply a monthly fee according to our permanent storage pricing
- Note: to avoid filling up your permanent storage you can always send files with shorter availability (up to 30 days) - these won't fill up your storage.
- You can always free up some space by deleting transfers that are available forever. Read more about cleaning up your storage.
- If that still doesn't work for you - contact us and we'll suit your needs regarding additional storage space.