If you are having problems downloading files:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet - does www.google.com work for you?
- Can you download other files - from other sites? If no - then it is probably a security setting on your computer/network.
- Try to another browser. Google Chrome is the best there is. www.google.com/chrome
- If the file is above 1gb or takes a long time to download - we recommend to use Filemail Downloader. This is a Download Manager which is able to download and resume large files - despite network issues. You can also use it to download files from other sites as well!
- If download speed is the problem - check what speed you are getting on www.speedtest.net. Contact if if the speeds vary a lot - we'd like to know!
- Also note that iOS devices (iPhones/iPads) don't support downloading files at all. This is not a limitation on our side - but a lame design decision on Apple's side. Get an Android device instead of you need to keep files on your tablet/phone.
Download at www.filemail.com/apps
Did this answer your question?