Our Outlook add-in lets you send large files directly from Outlook. It's fast, secure and very easy to use. Outlook 2013/2016/2019/O365 is supported.
The recipients will receive a small email, with a secure link to download the attachments. To get the best experience, please follow these steps:
1. Download the add-in here: https://www.filemail.com/apps/outlook
2. Depending on your version of Outlook, find the tab or menu called “Filemail” or “ Filemail Add-in”. It may be located under the “Add-ins” tab.
3. Click “Configure Filemail Outlook Add-in” or “Configure” in the menu and enter your Filemail login details. After this, you can configure the size limit in megabyte, when the Filemail Add-in should ask you to send files using Filemail
4. After the configuration is done, compose your e-mail as normal.
5. When you attach files exceeding the minimum file size, click “Send” and you will receive a request for sending with Filemail.
6. Choose to send with Filemail or as a regular email
7. Once you choose to send with filemail. You will see a progress window while files are being uploaded.
8. You can always check your sent folder to see how the e-mail will appear to the recipient(s).